Monday, March 16, 2009

The Life Poem

I've heard of tales and stories,
the beauty of it all,
heaven and paradise.

The comrades and warlords,
the kings and queens,
princes and princesses.

Worlds of happiness,
to treasure them all,
with high morality and advice.

From just beggars,
to the religious leaders,
then to the wisest ones.

But what I've mistaken,
no story could replace an experience,
no wise man could replace a friend,

no Hero could replace an ally,
no Villain could replace an enemy,
no Side-Character could replace just a single ant,

nothing could replace anything,
no God could replace one's self,
no Heaven could replace one's life.

Your life's your treasure, a story nobody else would get.
I'm not knowledgeable and I'm stubborn,
cause I never know, and I always insist.

No comments: