Monday, September 28, 2009

Untitled

You may say that the world is cruel,
yet I might say the same thing.
You may say that the world is wonderful,
but I still might say the same thing.

They don't matter to me,
as you might think they do.
Love might not be bad,
as it might not be good.

If you never love one,
you will have the love that never hates.
If you ever love one,
you will have the love that hates another.

Love is love, still,
you may tell, think about, or cherish it.
But the more you do so,
the less could you love so many other things.

As if I say, I love my house so much,
I'd never love many adventures out there.

If I love my philosophy so much,
I'd never love many religions and theories outside it.

If I love you so much,
I'd never love many things beside you.

If I love nothing so much,
I'd never love everything.

If I don't love anything so much,
Would I never love anything?

What more could I tell you with words
about something that couldn't be told using words?
Whatever you might be,
I may love.

No comments: