Sunday, January 10, 2010

Past

Then, play no more.
I guess I'm busy.
I'm going to be busy.
I am busy.

I won't be able to testify these sentences.
Why? Nobody cares, man.
What the world is busy?
I'm not busy.

I'm just doing,
and doing it.
Never stops.
Until it drops.

The sun won't shine for me.
Cause I'm not awake.
Darkness waits,
but not for a really long time.

Staring at you,
nothing much.
I'm still busy.
Within.

Your smile,
wasn't it mine?
It wasn't.
I thought it was.

Even if it was.
It is not.
I can't grasp it.
Nor can I hold it.

Am I free?
I doubt it.
But I don't really care that much.
Either way is fine.

You came when I couldn't.
I came when you didn't.
Took a long time for me,
to understand just this.

Paths are different,
there's no point of changing them.
So, I don't really care that much.
To lose what I've got.

No comments: