Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Insight

Don't ask where I should go.
I don't even know where to stand.

Nobody doubts what I can do,
but that's after I've excluded myself.

What can I do?
Death smiles to me, so does life,
though it's just a misunderstanding.

If I could find a reason,
why should I ever stop?
And while I've lost my only reason,
how would I bother to continue?

I've lost all my insight,
And now I'm blind inside.

I used to see through all kinds of people,
but that's the past I've forgotten.

I can't even see through myself now,
as if I'm seeing a sight with my eyes closed.

I've forgotten how to open my eyes,
I'm tired to even think about it.

I know that someday, I'll leave this darkness.
Whilst, I'll rest here for now.

Just to regain my insight.

October 22nd, 2009

No comments: