Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sleep


I'm tired of being weak, far from what I have inside.
Still I am weak, and I don't know how to stop being so.

Does being good at something really cost a thousand days?
If so, I am just being impatient, am I not?

Do I ever care about what I will give everyday?
I care more about what I will get everyday instead.

Knowing a problem doesn't always solve it.
But isn't ignorance what I despise the most?

I hate to question everything,
yet I hate being so sure of everything.

I know I've lived with contradictions, so I made peace with it.
So tell me why wouldn't you?

People out there despise contradictions in others,
while they are in fact ignorant to their own contradictions.

And we stand with all the reasons we have,
against all the fears we despise of.

To proof that we are good,
but still bad.

No comments: